- Step-by-step guide to the skills, tools, and materials needed for common plumbing repairs and maintenance projects.
- Includes Stanley Pro Tips and pre-start checklists to ensure that every plumbing project is a success.
- Hundreds of detailed photos and illustrations guide homeowners through every project from start to finish.
Professional & Technical
5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations SeriesLearn More
- Complete instructions to help readers successfully accomplish simple and complex wiring projects.
- Detailed photos and instructions ensure that homeowners are guided through every project step by step.
- Stanley Pro Tips and pre-start checklists help ensure success.
- Detailed photos and easy-to-follow presentations for tiling floors, walls, countertops, and showers guide novices and experts alike.
- A two-tiered design offers instruction for common tiling situations plus additional information for unusual circumstances.
- This comprehensive guide covers basic and advanced tile techniques to plan patterns, measure and cut tiles, seal finished surfaces, and repair broken tile.
- Pre-start checklists detail the tools, materials, skills, and time needed to complete each job, while Stanley Pro Tips offer shortcuts to work easier, faster, and safer.
- Includes installation instructions for all types of ceramic tile, plus vinyl, laminate, carpet, and parquet tile products.
Ray Kurzweil is arguably today’s most influential—and often controversial—futurist. In How to Create a Mind, Kurzweil presents a provocative exploration of the most important project in human-machine civilization—reverse engineering the brain to understand precisely how it works and using that knowledge to create even more intelligent machines.Learn More